Speech therapy helps a child speak and improve the ability to understand and express language. We help a child to speak by providing speech therapy services.
Does your Child need speech therapy?
• If your child has hearing loss and is unable to respond to sounds,
• If your child is unable to communicate or have any issues in pronunciation.
• If her or his speech and language development is delayed
• If he or she is not responding to your speech
• If he or she screams more than speak
• If his or her voice sounds harsh
• If he or she is not making eye contact and poor in social interactions
If you answered yes to any of the above-mentioned statements then yes, your child needs speech therapy and you better hurry. Results are better when speech therapy is done at a younger age.
Speech therapist will help your child improve their hearing ability along with speech understanding and expression skills. They will also help in improving pronunciation, social skills, and cognitive skills. Speech therapists will also guide the parents with future treatment directions. Speech therapy programs are tailored to the individual needs of each child.
Is speech therapy only meant for children?
No! Speech therapy is also provided for number of varying speech, language and voice issues faced by adults.
Identifying and treating speech and language disorders early on is preferred approach. To learn more about speech therapy and to get treated for your speech and language difficulties, contact us.